Saturday, November 14, 2015

Thankful, Days 12-14

Day 12: I'm thankful for my car. I drive a 2009 Honda Odyssey. It's my dream car, and I thank God for it every time I get into it.

Day 13: I'm thankful for modern conveniences that make my housework so much easier than it is for most folks around the world. My huge washer and dryer that will wash eight towels at a time. A chest freezer in the garage that makes it possible for me to cook and store a bunch of meals at a time. A really great vacuum cleaner. My crock pot.

Day 14: I'm thankful for the opportunity Snapper has to participate in musical theater at her school. She's in a big production with the high school theater department this weekend, and she's pretty much in heaven. She loves to perform. I'm thankful for the high schoolers who are investing in her.

No comments: