Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankful, Days 15-17

Day 15: I am thankful for my photography skills. I'm in my Christmas photo rush right now, and I'm doing several portrait sessions in the next few weeks. The money I make off my photography helps cover the cost of Christmas gifts for the kids.

Day 16: I'm thankful for my son's creativity and enthusiasm for learning. Last night I helped him with his geometry project for school. He was so much fun to work with and so full of great ideas!

Day 17: I'm thankful for quiet days at home with nothing on the agenda. Today is a day like that. I can work on a project for work and hopefully I can get to some Christmas crafting!

2 comments:

Sharon Edwards said...

I didn't kmow you were a photographer. I would love to see some of your pictures. Do you have a website or photography blog?

Emily said...

Hey Sharon, I just emailed you with the answer to this question. =)